Consisting of a Spatial Frequency Response target to measure sharpness, a high dynamic range target for exposure evaluation, flare checks, and dimensional rendering for scale and PPI, the DT Trans OLT is a complete transmissive object level target. Optically bonded with AR coated glass, the DT Trans OLT is designed to be positioned at the same fixed plane as the film being digitized while being extremely durable. Optional NIST Traceable measurements offer the highest level of precision possible.
*Nominal values are available for each purchase of a Trans OLT. Nominal values are an average of each batch production. NIST Traceable measurements are still encouraged for exact use cases.
- Machine Vision targets for auto-computation
- Measured target response for increased accuracy
- SFR (Slanted edge for MTF) Target for sharpenss
- High dynamic range tone scale (OECF / DMax 3) for exposure evaluation and to assess deep shadow response of transmissive items
- White Balance to determine deviation from neutral
- Flare checks positioned against different density backgrounds to detect flare in transmissive capture
- Focus Confirmation
- Dimension / PPI Scale
- Local Contrast Check