DT LaserAlign System
The DT LaserAlign is a purpose-built laser alignment system for the Heritage community. With best-in-class precision, durability, and functionality, the DT LaserAlign can be used to calibrate systems for the most sensitive applications, making FADGI, Metamorfoze, and ISO 19264 compliance achievable.
Please note: The DT LaserAlign does not ship with a filter or mirror for your lens, which is required for most use cases. We recommend purchasing IR Pass (visible block) filters from the B+W F-Pro series. Our experience with other filter brands is that they can vary in planarity (that is, the surface of the glass is not exactly parallel to their mounting threads).
Looking for more information on this system or its availability? Contact us today.
Unique features include:
- Triangular Design that ensures a stable wobble-free base
- Made of thermally stable carbon-fiber composite to prevent long-term warping
- Padded feet for safer contact with delicate surfaces
- Precision laser with the smallest spot size of any commercially available alignment system
- Hand-calibrated at factory to 0.025 degrees tolerance, to ensure laser is exactly perpendicular
- Magnetic base for use on angled surfaces like the DT V-Cradle or DT BC100
- Tripod thread and spirit level for imaging art on walls or easels
- Hanging hole for special applications
- Recessed controls for durability in transit
- USB rechargeable battery (cable included)
- Exactly centered laser for easy calibration check (which involves rotating the device around the center of the laser)