A couple of months ago, we announced the return of basiCColor, along with the story behind that return. Since that announcement, we’ve had plenty of inquiries on when it will actually be available for purchase. Well the wait is over. We’re pleased to announce that we’re accepting orders for the following products:
- basICColor Display 6 — $85.00
- basICColor Input 6 — $625.00
- basICColor Input 6 Pro — $800.00
As mentioned in our previous article, basICColor input 6 will include the following new features:
- An improved profiling algorithm
- Automatic profile optimization
- Automatic profile optimization to be switched on and off (Pro)
- Manual color edits for the 12 most saturated ColorChecker SG patches (Pro)
- Grey edits in a 12-step grayscale ramp (Pro)
- Supports creation of even-fielding/illuminance uniformity (Pro)
- Quality control for FADGI, Metamorfoze, and ISO criteria (Pro)
For information about pre-ordering or upgrading to basICColor input 6 Pro from an existing input 5 license, shoot us an email and we’ll be happy to help you out. Also, be sure to check out the DT Next Generation Color Target to help improve your color accuracy up to and beyond current modern standards.
Never used basICColor input? Download the DT Digitization Guide for Reflective Materials where you’ll find a step-by-step guide to creating a custom, in-situ ICC profile with basICColor input 5.
To purchase basICColor now, contact us below.