This promotion is no longer available. For details on current pricing and availability please fill out the form below.
Save $500 on the DT V-Cradle!
Book Scanning With The DT V-Cradle
The DT V-Cradle is purpose-designed to make the digitization of bound material simple, fast, and safe. We spent years interviewing and listening to feedback from the Cultural Heritage community in order to develop a product that meets your specific needs, including the ability to safely handle rare and delicate material, accommodate the myriad bindings in your collection, and integrate into your unique workflow and digitization process—all in a custom design built specifically for operator comfort.
DT V-CRADLE FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Made in the USA of aerospace-grade aluminum
- Built for operator comfort
- Durable design for years of continuous use
- Integrates with all Digital Transitions Stands including the DT Atom, DT Element, and DT Versa
- Allows book opening of 80°, 100°, or 180°
- Allows capture with or without glass
- Glass lift-assist for long-term use ergonomics
- When integrated with Digital Transitions Camera Heads this solution delivers preservation-grade TIFFs, JPEGs, and PDFs in RGB, grayscale, and CMYK modes. Open Source RAW and DNG also supported
- Open platform design allows upgrading resolution, thereby preventing obsolescence
- Dimensions: 25″ x 23″ x 16″ (63.5 x 58.42 x 40.64 cm)
You can download our full brochure here.
BUY TODAY FOR 2022 BOOK SCANNING PROJECTS
Until January 17, 2022 we are offering $500 off your DT V-Cradle purchase and a free DT Atom Protective Cover (valued at $199.00) with any DT V-Cradle Purchase – a total savings of $699.00. This protective covering is designed to protect the DT Atom and DT Atom modules from damage, dust, and wear when not in use.
The DT Atom Protective Cover is compatible with:
- DT Atom Reflective Top
- DT Film Scanning Stage, on Atom, or stand-alone
- DT V-Cradle, on Atom, or stand-alone
LEARN MORE ABOUT DT’s ADVANCED BOOK SCANNING TECHNOLOGIES
To start a purchase order or learn more about our book scanning solutions, please fill out the form below.
Looking for digitization service solutions for your bound materials? Learn more about Pixel Acuity here.