DT is excited to announce that we are looking to fill a position in our Los Angeles HQ. We are looking for someone who is excited about the world of Medium Format, Phase One and photography in general. We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible.
Do you have what it takes?
If the following sounds like you send us an email with your cover letter/resume to email@example.com
The Equipment Specialist for our Digital Transitions Culver City team will be responsible for management of rental/demo gear, logistics of equipment needs for onsite and local sales demonstrations, marketing events and overall office maintenance.
This is a public facing position and we are looking for someone who is personable, with a strong technical photographic background (digital camera backs, medium format cameras, technical cameras, etc.), is detail oriented, and has great organizational & communication skills. We want a team oriented person who is willing to grow with our company.
Ideal Candidate must has the Following:
- Excellent communication skills
- Understands that the customers’ needs come first
- Will go the extra mile to make sure our clients expectations are met
- Strives to improve day-to-day operations
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Enjoys an active work environment
- Wants to be part of a team
- Valid Drivers License
- Be a point of contact for in-person, telephone, and email communication
- Provide walk-in, telephone and email support for clients in the following areas:
- Capture One Technical Support
- Digital Back Technical Support
- Camera Support
- Lighting Support
- Scheduling, packing & unpacking of all Rental & Demo equipment
- Develop and manage relationships with Digital Transitions Commercial and Cultural Heritage clients & rental houses
- Manage accessory sales with clients
- Work with sales team to coordinate equipment needs for demonstrations.
- Testing and maintaining medium format camera and digital back inventory
- Answer client’s questions regarding rentals or demo equipment
- Participate in Trade Show and Exhibitions (as needed)
- Maintain cleanliness of the office
- Other Duties as Assigned
Knowledge & Proficiency Requirements
- Phase One Capture One Software
- Adobe Suite
- Phase One Digital Backs & Camera Systems
- Mamiya Leaf Digital Backs
- View Cameras
- College Level Photographic skills or equivalent experience
- Photographic Lighting (Strobes, LEDs, HIDs, HMI)
- Current Mac and Windows Operating Systems
- Google Docs / Google Drive
- MS Office
Full time with benefits
Work in our Culver City office
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am-5:30pm
Digital Transitions is the largest value added reseller and fabricator of high-end digital solutions in the United States. We specialize in the sales, rentals, training and support of both new and used digital backs from Phase One and Leaf. Digital Transitions serves both the commercial and cultural heritage communities, and it’s up to us to make sure the client experience is unparalleled. Join the Digital Transitions family and see for yourself why our clients keep coming back.