Capture One CH 9 Now Available!
Digital Transitions is happy to announce the release of Capture One CH 9. This update is free-of-charge for all existing CH users. Built upon the Capture One Pro 9 software, the Cultural Heritage edition offers a highly specialized feature set that delivers significantly faster reprographic workflow during both capture and post-production.
The main features of Capture One CH are as follows:
- Auto Crop for flat art reproduction and books – this includes a cleanup of issues reported with Capture One CH 8.
- Negative Film Reproduction Tool for transparent material – both color and black & white.
- LAB color read out for precise verification of colors (1976 CIE L*a*b*)
- AppleScript support for quick and efficient workflow with feature-automation.
- Cultural Heritage Workspaces specially designed to meet the demands of Cultural Heritage photography.
- ICC Profiles for Cultural Heritage optimized for both color precision and three-dimensional gradients – including custom profiling of the new LED DT Photon lights from Digital Transitions.
Downloads and System Requirements
Before upgrading please be sure you match the required System Requirements. Capture One CH 9 is a Mac Only application.
Apple® Macintosh® Recommended Requirements
- Intel® Core™ i7 or better
- 16 GB’s of RAM or more
- 50-100 GB of free hard disk space
- Solid state drive preferred
- Mac OS X 10.10.5 or 10.11.x only
- A fast graphics card from NVIDIA or AMD
Not on Capture One CH yet? Please visit the Capture One CH page to learn more and request a trial.
Note: DTDCH Script Suite version 1.2 is not compatible with Capture One CH 9. We have also released DTDCH Script Suite version 1.3 for compatibility with Capture One CH 9.