DIGITIZATION FOR SPORTS ORGANIZATIONS
We’re On Your Team
Realize the value of digitizing your sports heritage – Put your history to work
Activate the power of your heritage by turning physical artifacts into searchable, accessible digital assets at the highest resolution available. DT Heritage can help sports leagues, federations, facilities, franchises, and other rights holders to realize brand value and generate additional revenue streams by providing digitization for sports organizations.
Like many sports rights holders and their stakeholders, you may have a vast collection of historical items sitting in storage — team photos (prints, slides, and film), game plans and coaching notes, autographed posters, trophies, jerseys, equipment, memorabilia, and promotional materials. DT Heritage can help you with digitization for your sports organization.
With the technology, expertise and services offered by DT Heritage & Pixel Acuity, it is possible to create a very high-quality digital image of your original assets, creating an immediately accessible digital archive.
This opens the door for marketers, advertisers, sponsors, broadcasters, production companies, and many others to leverage these “newfound” items to the benefit of your organization.
Photograph right was digitized by the Pixel Acuity team using DT Heritage hardware.
Roy Campanella’s catcher’s mitt courtesy of
The Smithsonian Institution.
Ready to preserve your history?
We can help.
Bring New Life To Your Heritage Collection
- Preserve your history — handle and digitize the items once but access and reuse them in perpetuity, with highest appropriate resolution for all applications
- Make these new assets available to internal teams
- Head off disaster and the ravages of time through strategic redundancy
- Capitalize on the public’s appetite for nostalgia and authentic content
- Increase fan engagement
- Tell new stories
- Enhance events and in-venue experiences
- Attract talent
- Create new licensing, branding and other revenue-generating possibilities
- Increase ROI for your marketing budget
Why DT Heritage
DT Heritage can help sports leagues, federations, facilities, franchises, and other rights holders to realize brand value and generate additional revenue streams by providing digitization for sports organizations by turning physical artifacts into searchable, accessible digital assets at the highest resolution available today.
- Our patented technology produces images at up to 14K resolution, years ahead of the 6K that is just now becoming common. Since you’re making the effort to digitize, we make sure the quality stands the test of time — so that you can repurpose it in multiple ways well into the future.
- So many of the world’s most demanding and respected organizations have trusted DT Heritage to digitize their prized collections, no matter their age, condition, size, or shape. Get the picture with our case study videos.
- Unlike other digitization providers, we can tailor your solution to give you exactly what you need — products, service, training, or a mix of all three.
We can digitize anything — even 3D objects like gold medals and decaying or damaged film — at a level of detail you can’t get anywhere else. You have to see it to believe it. Check out our product videos to see the equipment in action.
The DT Atom is the world’s most versatile digitization platform. The DT Atom is a table-top digitization platform that can adapt to nearly any material type. All DT products are modular and the DT Atom is no exception, with most of its adaptability owed to its removable tabletop. We call the DT Atom the “building block of digitization.” Simply swap out the standard reflective top for one of our seven accessory tops, to handle books, loose material, film, glass plates, textiles, maps, and more. Nearly anything in an encyclopedic collection can be scanned on a DT Atom.
Meet the DT Versa, our solution designed for the digitization of all kinds of collections. The stand, camera, and column seamlessly integrate with our software for fast and easy preservation-grade digitization. The Versa allows digitization with or without glass contact. With the Versa hardtop in place, all scanning is done 100% contact-free. Removing that hardtop reveals a conservation-friendly glass top with a user-settable maximum and with such precise control of the object that the operator can raise the object to lightly kiss the glass.
DT Film Scanning Kit
Meet the DT Film Scanning Kit and say goodbye to legacy and drum scanners. At over 400 times faster than legacy scanning equipment, the DT Film Scanning Kit (FSK) delivers high-speed, FADGI-4 Star compliant scanning of film at incredible resolution. Helping reduce both your scanning and post-production time.
Digitizing For Sports Organizations
Finding Value In Your History
With demand for content skyrocketing, imagine the content your internal and external stakeholders could generate from your unique, never-before-seen heritage assets. Quickly and easily produce retrospectives to honor giants of the sport or capitalize on current events. Create ads, social media posts, and other brand-building efforts that you can monetize. Sell or give away NFTs to fans. Enhance presentations and recall traditions that encourage sponsors to sign or re-sign. License the images to documentarians, Hollywood studios, advertisers, and more. Create new interactive experiences at stadiums and arenas. The list is limitless.
Griffith stadium seat courtesy of The Smithsonian.
Tell Me More
Find out how to turn your heritage into revenue!