Capture One CH – a special edition of the renowned professional raw processing and image editing software — designed to help satisfy the demanding workflow needs of professionals at museums, libraries and other institutions who are at the forefront of cultural heritage preservation.
Capture One CH Workflow Features
- AutoCrop / Auto Rotate Tool including optional positive or negative margins, user-selectable alignment points for de-skewing, and modes for flat materials, bound materials and fixed crop size.
- Negative Film Reproduction Tool eases the conversion of black & white and color film, as well as other transmissive materials – both positives and negatives. It provides for automatic inversion, easier automatic adjustments and better control of color rendering. All edits are non-destructive and allow the creation of both a master file of the shown-as-negative capture as well as an inverted-for-viewing derivative.
- L*A*B* Color Readout for precise analysis of colors and tones on an Object Level Target or Device Level Target. For workflows targeting FADGI 4-Star and Metamorfoze imaging guidelines this will aid in precisely setting the exposure and verifying color accuracy.
- Focus Meter for fast and precise focusing, tuned to the high quality standards required in Cultural Heritage settings.
- Ultimate Image Quality for Cultural Heritage Photography
- Cultural Heritage Workspaces for Capture One CH
- Cultural Heritage Styles for Capture One CH
- AppleScript support for Cultural Heritage automation
- Specialized ICC Profiles for accurate color reproduction