Tune-up Tuesday – September 17, 2019 Twice a year we provide a complimentary day of services that would normally cost up to $330. On Tune-Up Day, these services are free of
Tune-up Tuesday – September 17, 2019
Twice a year we provide a complimentary day of services that would normally cost up to $330. On Tune-Up Day, these services are free of charge, regardless of where the equipment was purchased.
Please select your tune-up appointment time from the ticket options listed on Eventbrite (September 17, 2019 from 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM PT). Each appointment should last about 30 minutes. Please only select one appointment time, we’ll make sure you’re squared away before you leave.
- Phase One: IQ4 150mp, IQ3 Series, IQ2 Series, IQ1 Series, P+ & P Backs
- Mamiya Leaf: Credo, Aptus-II & Aptus Backs
- Phase One / Mamiya Leaf Cameras: XF / DF / DF+
- Hasselblad: H bodies
SERVICES PROVIDED BY OUR TECHS:
- Filter / Sensor Deep Cleaning (normally a $50 fee)
- Line Calibration (normally a $180 fee)
- Replace Port Covers (normally a $50 fee)
- Replace Sync Ports (normally a $50 fee)
- Overall Equipment Cleaning
- Firmware Upgrades
WHILE YOU WAIT:
- Ask Capture One questions or play with our C1 Styles
- Try the latest medium format gear, including the Phase One IQ4 150mp digital back
- Learn more about our Hasselblad and dSLR trade-in deals
CAN’T MAKE IT? NEED A DIFFERENT TIME SLOT?
If you are unable to come, don’t fret! Contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a private appointment, get your gear checked out, and get to know us!
Looking forward to seeing you there!
(Tuesday) 9:30 am - 4:30 pm PT
Digital Transitions | Los Angeles Showroom
11564 W. Pico Blvd